Enterprise marketplaces are growing at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our 300+ clients seize this opportunity by providing the industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, unparalleled expertise, and a rich ecosystem of sellers to accelerate the launch and scale of their marketplace.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. A leader in the Forrester New Wave, we will hire 1,700 passionate new Mirakl Workers globally over the next 3 years.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl will hire 1,700 passionate new Mirakl workers globally over the next 3 years. We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive, B2B.
As a member of our Sales Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to build a market and shape the future of eCommerce in the B2B sector. You will find ways to drive revenue and adoption of the marketplace model with the world’s largest companies and continue building momentum for further expansion into new markets. The ideal candidate will possess an enterprise software sales background that enables them to get up to speed quickly and build a strong pipeline. You will be comfortable executing against a territory plan and consistently over-delivering on quota targets.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Define a sales strategy to meet quarterly objectives set by the Management Team
- Target new clients in line with the company’s strategy in order to meet quarterly and annual objectives aligned to the geographical perimeter that you will be working within
- Establish solid relationships with key players at the highest levels of an organization, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-suite
- Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal and financial aspects
- Manage time and territory to maximize velocity and penetration with businesses
- Contribute to developing Mirakl’s network and public visibility to expand its reach in the marketplace
- Effectively manage prospect/client expectations
- Bring in net new deals and farm relationships with existing accounts through upsell/cross-sell etc
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- 8+ years of experience in a closing role within the software space
- Demonstrable record of exceeding quotas and managing complex sales processes
- Ability to successfully pitch a disruptive technology with Fortune 500 clients
- Willingness to get your hands dirty no matter how small or large the task
Mirakl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we are committed to staying true to our five core values: Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, Succeed Through Expertise, Work Hard Together, and Satisfy & Empower Clients. We welcome collaborators who embody these values along with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.