> Platform Economy Summit – Time for Business Model Revolution!
Mirakl is supporting Europe’s first major platform economy event, supported by the World Economic Forum and MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy. The Platform Economy Summit brings together – for the first time – the world’s leading experts on business model transformation, platforms and ecosystems with Europe’s most innovative organizations.
> Join us onstage to dive into the platform revolution
On November 20th, Adrien Nussenbaum, CEO of Mirakl inc, will moderate the debate « Platform business models: What are they, how do they work, and why are they so important? » with the following speakers:
- Geoff Parker Author – Platform Revolution & Professor Dartmouth & MIT
- Terry von Bibra – General Manager Europe Alibaba Group
- Marc Berg – CEO MyTaxi
- Markus Pertlwieser – Chief Digital Officer Deutsche Bank
On November 21st, Florian Bressand, COO of Mirakl, will animate the roundtable « Mechanics of Online Marketplaces » with:
- Ales Drabek, Chief Digital & Disruption Officer at Conrad
- Siamak Baharloo, CEO of Labviva
- Joachim Leistner-Weisgerber, Commercial Head of Spare Parts Rolling Stock at Siemens AG
- Laure Claire Reillier, Author and Co-Founder of Launchworks & Co.
We look forward to meet you during this exclusive event! Lear more about other events we participate in here.