Enterprise marketplaces are growing at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our 300+ clients seize this opportunity by providing the industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, unparalleled expertise, and a rich ecosystem of sellers to accelerate the launch and scale of their marketplace.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally.
On April 26th, 2022, we have announced the acquisition of AI personalization vendor Target2Sell to optimize buyer discovery and conversion, thereby accelerating growth through first-party and third-party product curation at scale. Target2Sell has developed an innovative, AI-driven suite of products, complemented with deep expertise, that enable eCommerce operators to immediately offer advanced personalization capabilities. Target2Sell’s products are trusted by more than 100 enterprise customers worldwide.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for an Account Executive focused on the Target2Sell offering.
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Sales team to extend our success. This Account Executive will have demonstrated experiences working in SaaS Sales, ideally in the e-commerce sector.
The candidate should have demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with leadership level contacts within the top Retail and e-commerce environment in Europe. Those relationships should uncover opportunities to deploy Target2Sell solution and yield deeper, more strategic, market insight. Persistence and attention to detail are vital to success in this role.
We need self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high energy, sales professionals that can think strategically, are comfortable with conceptual & solution selling, and can create momentum within large and complex organisations.
We want candidates that can execute the sales process with passion, and always be aware of maximizing opportunities.
Main duties will be to:
- Define a sales strategy to meet quarterly objectives set by the Management
- Target new clients in line with the company’s strategy in order to meet the strategic and operational objectives aligned to the geographical perimeter that you will be working within.
- Establish solid relationships with role players at the highest levels of an organisation, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-suite
- Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal and financial aspects.
- Manage time and territory to maximize velocity and penetration with businesses
- Contribute to developing Mirakl’s and Target2Sell’s network and public visibility to expand it’s reach in the marketplace
- Participate in the implementation of Target2Sell’s partnership policy with major ISVs, Integrators, and IT consulting firms.
- Effectively manage prospect/client expectation & ensure that every effort is made to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bring in net new deals and farm relationships with existing accounts through upsell/cross-sell etc
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 8+ years of sales experience, including 4+ years in the software industry (SAAS and e-commerce is ideal) Master's degree in Business, Marketing or Finance with experience in Retail
- Used to accelerate sales cycles and especially respecting quarterly rhythm
- Demonstrated successful history of closing complex deals
- Strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
- Comfortable with conceptual selling while still able to demonstrate ROI
- Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement
- Excellent verbal/written skills necessary.
- Fluent in English, French and German are a strong plus
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.