A look back at the Marketplace Summit by Mirakl 2017 edition.
The 2017 Marketplace Summit by Mirakl is now in the bank and what a successful event it was. Over 350 attendees gathered to share both the strategic vision for how marketplaces will shape commerce in the future and operational expertise on how to capture the benefits that marketplaces deliver in the near-term.
This event is the only one of its kind that is dedicated exclusively to the marketplace model. The marketplace model is transforming commerce in so many verticals and sectors, not just in eCommerce. The marketplace connects sellers (who either have products or services or both) to buyers. The role of the marketplace operator is to provide the digital destination for the transaction to happen, either purely as a marketplace or alongside their own sourced products. The marketplace empowers sellers and buyers and offers the broadest range of products, at the best prices and delivered with a high quality of service.
Marketplaces are, in the words of Marc Vicente of Cdiscount – “the next generation of eCommerce”, and because of this the Summit attracted a diverse group of attendees including marketplace operators, eCommerce experts, industry analysts, retailers, B2B manufacturers, B2B distributors, Mirakl marketplace experts, and Mirakl technology and service partners.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 2017 EDITION OF THE MARKETPLACE SUMMIT BY MIRAKL
- 1.5 Days of Marketplace talks and presentations
- More than 350 attendees from leading international companies
- 17 partners
- Over 20 sessions including Keynotes, Panels, Clients testimonies, Partner Tracks and Researchers presentations
- An expert panel including some of the world’s most successful marketplaces: Ali Baba, Groupon, Airbnb and Cdiscount
Mirakl would like to thank again all of the attendees and speakers who joined for making this edition of the Marketplace Summit by Mirakl such a success.
Mirakl Co-founder and CEO Adrien Nussembaum
Stanislas Conseiller, Head of Development & New Business at Conforama and Rob Minnee, Marketplace Director at Blokker share their experience
Lessons learned from success with our expert panel
Marketplace Summit by Mirakl Partner Area
Marketplace Summit by Mirakl 24-25 April 2017, Paris
Join the ultimate marketplace event of the year to discover Mirakl’s vision of the next retail revolution, and learn how the Marketplace model can improve customer value and drive growth in 2017.
Marketplaces are redefining how eCommerce works by making it fast and efficient to give customers the choice and experience they require. Marketplaces grow assortment in a matter of days, attract new customers, and keep existing customers loyal.
For any merchant that wants to give their customers the best experience possible, attending The Marketplace Summit by Mirakl is a must.
Monday, April 24
- How Marketplaces Disrupt Industries by Sucharita Mulpuru, Retail Industry Analyst, with Best Buy & Blokker
- How Marketplaces Drive Growth with Auchan, Nature&Decouvertes, Walmart Mexico
- Marketplaces Are Reshaping B2B by Olivier de Panafieu, Roland Berger
PARTNER TRACKS with Decade, E2Y & Payoneer
MIRAKL AWARDS & PARTY
Tuesday, April 25
- The Future of Commerce: Platform Businesses by Adrien Nussenbaum, CEO of Mirakl
- Transforming B2B Businesses with Metro Cash & Carry, Le Duff & others
- Unifying Digital Commerce Strategies with Conforama, Blokker & others
- How Manufacturers Can Benefit From Selling Direct by Andy Hoar, Forrester
- How Marketplaces Provide The Agility to Succeed in The Digital Age with Secret Sales, Coolshop & others
- Future of Customer Experience by Richard Hearn, IBM Watson
- Marketplace Lessons Gleaned From Success with Alibaba, Airbnb, Groupon, C-Discount
PARTNER TRACKS with Accenture Interactive, Akeneo & Webhelp
Registration to the Marketplace Summit by Mirakl is upon approval only
E-commerce One to One Monaco – 22 – 24 March 2017
3 days of trends, business & networking ! E-Commerce One to One is a real business accelerator. The community of decision-makers who meet every year come here for useful feedback, casual discussions and inspiration for future innovations and trends.
Meet us at booth E013 for this 7th edition.
Mirakl Workshop : How to deploy your digital strategy thanks to the Marketplace model
Why does the historic French retailer Intermarché chose to deploy and amplify its e-business strategy by launching its own Marketplace?
Through the testimony of Marc Boulangé, Digital Director of Intermarché, discover how this new innovative sales channel enable to better serve its clients, by providing a wider offer complementing the existing in-store offer.
20-22 March 2017 Las Vegas, NV
Join Mirakl at the IBM Amplify event in Las Vegas. Attend Amplify 2017 and discover how to redefine customer engagement in the Cognitive era.
More detais: IBM Amplify
Join us on March 8, 2017 for the SAP Hybris Live: Digital Summit
Mirakl will be @ 2016 Shop.org – Retail’s Digital Summit – 26-28 September