CONTEXT & OBJECTIVES
Darty, a leading retailer in consumer electronics and household electrical goods, has always placed the customer at the heart of its strategy with its “Trust Pact”®, a symbol of its business philosophy.
In order to meet growing customers expectations and develop its e-commerce activity, Darty has chosen to implement Mirakl’s solution.
This new platform is part of the group’s multichannel strategy, in order to offer a wider choice at a better price regardless of the purchasing channel.
The main challenge for Darty was to be able to benefit from a platform enabling an easy extension of the product catalogue, on existing and new categories, while preserving a high quality of service to meet the pledge made to their customers.
- Mirakl Marketplace Platform© provision
- Strategic workshops with directors
- Involvement with the planning stage enabling integration points to be defined
- Involvement with business and functionality workshops ahead of the development phase
- Project and integrators’ support
In less than a year :
- Opening of new divisions : fitness & sport, small households, garden, toys & games, etc.
- +60 000 new offers
- Initial drop-ship program taken to another level
- Synergies with physical stores (store-to-web devices are about to be implemented)
- 4 month project
- 2016 target : marketplace = 10% of e-commerce total sales
+60 000 new offers
10 new product divisions
2016 objective : marketplace = 10% online total sales
“We’ve chosen Mirakl’s solution to widely expand our product offering by integrating selected partner sellers on our website, to benefit from the quality of their offer and service they can deliver to our clients. The flexibility and functional richness of the solution developed by Mirakl have been decisive in our choice”